Please read carefully | សូមអានឲ្យបានច្បាស់លាស់ បើមិនយល់ សូមជួបជាមួយបងៗ RECEPTIONISTS
Students attending the Gala Night are required to abide by all the rules and the established expectations outlined in this document. No refund will be given to a student who is asked to leave the dance for not following the school rules and the established guidelines outlined below. An electronic signed copy of the GALA NIGHT RULES/GUIDELINES must be submitted before entrance is allowed.
- Trading or selling tickets is not allowed.
- Students removed from the Gala Night or denied entry to the dance will not be given refund.
- Any students attending the Gala Night MUST be Rodwell Students or Alumni. NO EXCEPTION.
- No tickets are refunded under any circumstances.
ADMITTANCE AND ATTENDANCE
- Admittance is subject to approval of the administration. Note: Permission to attend the dance is a privilege, not a right, and may be revoked by the administration.
- Any student must be willing to submit to alcohol and or drug testing if necessary.
- Any student may be searched for weapons and illegal substances prior to admittance into the event.
- No student will be admitted after 6 p.m. unless prior arrangements have been made with the administration.
- Any student who leaves during the Gala Night will not be readmitted. NO RE-ENTRANCE is allowed.
- All students must leave the Gala Night no later than 10:00 p.m.
ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL/DRUGS/TOBACCO
- All rules and the established rules expectations outlined in this document are enforced during the Gala Night.
- Any student suspected of using alcohol or any controlled or illegal substance prior to or during the dance will be removed from the dance. Parents will be called to escort the person home. Using tobacco at school events is also prohibited. Any student suspected of using alcohol or any controlled or illegal substance prior to or during the dance or tobacco during the dance is subject to an out of school suspension and may face criminal charges by Cambodian Law.